My week in pictures

Sunday 6 November 2016

Working from home can sometimes (a lot of the time) get pretty boring, but this past week I've actually been pretty busy! I have seen other bloggers do posts like this before and I've always loved them, because I love looking at the pictures and finding out about people's everyday life, so I thought that I would give it a go myself! 


Early on in the week my mum and I went to visit my little sister in London. She's in her first year of uni there and (like the absolute doughnut that she is) accidentally broke her arm whilst apparently having too much fun. So obviously we went to make sure she's alright - it definitely wasn't just an excuse for a nice day out in London *eye roll emoji*. Anyways, the day was perfect. We walked around Hyde Park (aka my favourite place in London), had cocktails at Southbank and ate too much Mexican street food!





Then on Thursday I went to Northampton for a job interview. Even though interviews are obviously daunting and literally make me FTFO, it also kinda made me feel good. Like a real adult trying to get her life together. Afterwards I treated myself to a walk around Abington park (my favourite place in Northampton - not quite sure why all my favourite places are parks, I just like being around nature OK) and I loved how pretty it looked. Autumn really is my favourite season, I love the colours and the weather - especially when the sun is out but it's a bit chilly, when you can wear a leather jacket, a scarf AND sunglasses without looking weird.


Finally, on Friday I had to venture in to town for a dreaded eye test. Anyone who knows me knows how absolutely awful my eyesight is, I LIVE in contact lenses, so I always dread getting my eyes tested. My fear was all for nothing though as it turns out everything is fine and my eyes are completely healthy and haven't deteriorated. Nevertheless, for being a big, brave girl I decided to treat myself to one of the DELICIOUS new Costa Christmas drinks. I chose a salted caramel cappuccino because cappuccinos are literally bae and caramel is my fave = win win situation.

I actually really enjoyed doing this post because it kinda felt like a scrapbook diary! What do you guys think of posts like this? Let me know in the comments & also let me know what you've been up to. 

If you want to keep up with my life in pictures, feel free to follow me on instagram at www.instagram.com/asdfghjkayleigh 

x

2 comments

  1. I like these kind of posts too, they're quite interesting to read! I hope your interview went well and your sister is ok with her broken arm!!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Hiya, Kayleigh © . Theme by STS.