Staying positive while everything goes wrong.

Tuesday 22 November 2016


So, obviously for a lot of people 2016 hasn't been great. We've had too many celebrity deaths, Brexit and now Donald Trump- it's no wonder people (myself included) have begun to lose faith in the world... it's even causing Kanye to have a break down for goodness sake.

 But what I have realised is that losing faith and becoming disillusioned isn't going to help anything so instead, I've decided to keep a positive attitude. Which is probably easier said than done, but I am going to try! The thing that gives me hope is the statistics from Brexit and the US Election that show that if it was only millennial's votes that were counted, both outcomes would have been different. The younger generation (that I am part of) are wising up to all the shit! We get a lot of stick for being too 'liberal' and I've even heard my own family members saying that he younger generation consists of 'spoilt brats' (which may in some cases be true) but the vast majority of people my age, that I know, are intelligent, forward-thinking people- and I would rather be accused of being too liberal than the opposite. So I'm hopeful that in the future, the younger generation will be able to change the shit that's being left to them. We can change the things that our parents couldn't! 

I'd love to hear your opinions so let me know what you think in the comments! 
x

Post a Comment

Hiya, Kayleigh © . Theme by STS.