Easy Halloween make-up!

Monday 24 October 2016


Every year at Halloween I'm faced with the same problem. What can I go as that doesn't cost too much money? If you, like me, are faced with the same stress - I've found something that's easy and cheap! An alien!

All you need to do is buy one colour of face paint (I chose blue but green, pink, purple etc. would work just as well) and use make-up that you already have!
All I did was cover my entire face with the blue face paint, then I used the Urban Decay Vice 4 palette to add different dimensions to my face (i.e. contours, highlights, darkness under the eyes). It's easy as pie and doesn't break the bank (especially as you can just wear clothes that you already have).

Let me know what you plan on going as for Halloween!

Post a Comment

Hiya, Kayleigh © . Theme by STS.