The Christmas Tag!

Thursday 22 December 2016


1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
This is such a hard question because it pretty much changes every year (plus I couldn't possibly just choose one). My top five would probably be Elf, The Grinch, Home Alone 2, It's a Wonderful Life and Arthur Christmas!

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Christmas morning. When we were little, my sister and I would be allowed to open one present on Christmas Eve but now we just open them all on Christmas morning.

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
I don't have a specific memory, but every year at Christmas my whole family goes to my Gran and Grandad's house in the morning and it's my favourite thing. When we were little my sister and I would get so excited about showing our cousins what we got for Christmas. Now when we go we end up getting a little bit too merry too early in the morning because our Gran and Grandad like to keep us topped up with Bacardi and Whiskey! 

4. Favourite festive food?
I'm actually not too fussed about Christmas dinner in it's entirety. My favourite festive food would probably have to be Terrys Chocolate Oranges - they just remind me of Christmas!

5. Favourite Christmas gift?
It's so cliche to say but I genuinely love all the gifts I receive. I do look forward to opening the one's from my sister the most though because she's usually the only one that doesn't tell me what she's got me, plus she knows me so well that its usually something amazing.

6. Favourite Christmas scent?
Obviously cinnamon is a popular Christmas scent. I also love the smell of spiced apple, like hot Cider!

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
We usually go to the cinema in the evening then I come home, have a nice bath, put on a brand new pair of comfy PJS and watch the Gavin & Stacey Christmas special.

8. What tops your tree?
We have a star for our tree but I absolutely hate it so I mixed it up this year and covered it with this:


9. What's the best part about Christmas for you? 
I love the lead up to Christmas more than the actual day. Watching Christmas films, listening to Christmas songs, lighting Christmas candles, seeing family - all of it is wonderful.

10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
Honestly, I like both. Everyone likes getting presents and I'm not different, but I do love seeing people's faces when I get them something they want :-) 

11. What is your favourite Christmas song?
This is the hardest question ever. I could never pick just one but I have put together a Christmas playlist that you can check out HERE - it has all my fave Christmas songs on!

Post a Comment

Hiya, Kayleigh © . Theme by STS.