Latest pins
Friday, 6 January 2017

New Year, New Me?


I know people always give it the ol' "new year, new me" spiel every single year - but despite how cliche it sounds, I actually feel like I will be a new person this year. 2016 was a hard year for a lot of people - and for the world in general - but on a personal level, I actually learnt so much about myself and I feel like I have grown a lot because of it. I did things that I never thought I would do and I'm going to be a better person this year because of it. 
So I've decided, purely for personal reasons (i.e. when I lose sight of my goals I can go back and say 'OMG I HAVE TO DO IT BECAUSE I POSTED IT ON THE INTERNET'), that I would share a list of things that I want to achieve this year!

Resolutions:
1) Drink more water 
I definitely don't drink enough water and I'm always thirsty - you gotta get that 2 litres giiiiirl.

2) Read more
You know when you buy loads of books off of amazon even though you already have loads that you've not yet read? #GUILTY. I actually do love reading though, so I'm going to try and read a little bit every day.

3) Post a blog post once a week
Another thing that I LOVE doing but don't do enough. As of now, I will be posting once a week (maybe even sometimes twice if I have something important to say- but lets not get ahead of ourselves). It will be every Sunday, so keep an eye out! 

4) Be more organised in general
This is, like, the most general NYR ever because it pretty much encompasses everything that I've been slacking at. Keeping my bedroom tidy, getting up earlier, spending less time doing nothing and more time doing things I enjoy. I'm going to be 22 this year FGS, it's time I got my shit together!

Things I want to achieve:
Start driving lessons
This is something that I really, really need to start this year. Ive been putting it off for so long because I'm so nervous about it but this year I WILL.

Be happy
Every year I have 'lose weight' or 'go on a diet' on my list go NYRs, but this year my main goal is to be happy. Yes, I am going to try and eat healthier and do more exercise BUT I'm not going to make myself feel like shit if I stumble because that doesn't help. I'm going to try and think more positive. Make a note of the things that have made me happy in the week, or try being mindful. 

I hope you enjoyed reading my goals for 2017, hopefully you got some inspo or have some of the same goals. Please do let me know what your goals for this year are because I love to see what other people want to achieve!

xoxo Kayleigh 

1 comment:

  1. Great goals!!!! Definitely drinking more water is a must!

    N, xoxo.
    https://nljuljduraj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams