Latest pins
Sunday, 11 October 2015

Tropical Print Homeware



Now this is something that has been all over pinterest/instagram/youtube for a while now. Maybe it's because we're finding it hard to say goodbye to Summer, or because we're lusting after tropical beaches but we've finally come around to loving tropical prints!

We just think it makes a room look really edgy, whether it's just the addition of a few printed cushions or an entire tropical-looking wall, it's enough to brighten up a drab room and banish those Autumn/Winter blues.


As far as we're aware, it isn't easy to find these prints in highstreet shops YET but if you are interested have a look at SOCIETY 6 or on ETSY and you're sure to find some good bits and pieces!

What do you think about the tropical print trend?

8 comments:

  1. The tropical theme is so on-point!
    Jabeen x
    http://www.spilling-the-beans.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this is an interesting theme! I'm not sure I'd incorporate it into my house as it would make me miss Summer!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it make us miss Summer too haha! x

      Delete
  3. I'll admit that I didnt think tropical print would be my cup of tea.. but I actually really like it! It seems like the perfect way to add a little colour to a room :)
    x

    Small&Blonde♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We felt the same! It looks so pretty :-) x

      Delete

Latest Instagrams