Latest pins
Thursday, 29 October 2015

First impressions: Estée Lauder Take It Away


When you order things from the Estée Lauder website they are kind enough to give you some samples of some of their products (amazing, we know)! I got this one free a few weeks ago and I just so happened to run out of Micellar water the other day so I thought that I would give it a go.


I first used this 3 days ago to get rid of my make up before bed and it has changed my life! It literally feels so nice on the skin - not harsh at all - and it gets off all of your make up really quick and easily. 
All I did was apply this to my skin when it was still dry and then rinsed it off with a slightly damp muslin cloth and poof, my make up was gone! Now I'm the type of girl that wears 6+ layers of mascara so it usually takes a few minutes of scrubbing to get it all off, but all it took were 2 small blobs of this rubbed over my eyes and my lashes were clump free! 
The formula is so nourishing, it literally does feel like a lotion and, like I said before, I rubbed it all over my eyes and it didn't irritate or sting them in the slightest.


I am definitely adding this to my Christmas list and I would recommend picking up a tester the next time you fancy some goodies from Estée Lauder!

2 comments:

  1. I officially am putting this on my wish list! It sounds amazing! I've been really getting into Estée Lauder products lately.

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I'm so tempted to have a little splurge & give this a try.. There's nothing better than hassle free make-up remover! x

    Small&Blonde♥

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams