Latest pins
Sunday, 27 September 2015

Summer 2015 Beauty Favourites


Benefit Stay Flawless 15 Hour Primer
I was very skeptical when purchasing this product as a lot of primers I had already tried always bragged about their staying power, with many of them promising 10 hours plus! However, this product has blown me away... It's quite thick on application, which did worry me at first, but I suppose for a 15 hour primer it has to be! I suppose the real question is 'Does it last 15 hours?' - No... not on me anyways, but it's the best one of it's kind and I would re-purchase this without second thought. 

St Tropez Self Tan Dry Luxury Oil
If you're interested and want to know more about this product I did a whole post about it & all it's pro's and con's, if you want to read more just click here! :D

Makeup Revolution Ultra Contour Palette
Now I'm a sucker for a great bargain and this is exactly that. For £8 you get 8 powders perfect for contouring and sculpting, 2 of these being baked highlighters that have high pigmentation and add a beautiful glow to any skin tone! The 3 different bronze colours offer a variety of tones that makes this product beautiful to build and blend. This product is fantastic quality for the price & although I still like to keep my Hoola on hand, I would recommend it to anyone that loves a clean contoured look.

Maybelline Lash Sensational
Oh my.
This product is incredible, it has outshone my once faithful Benefit's They're Real! mascara and is now my every day, every night, every for the rest of my life mascara. I know I'm a bit behind on the hype of this product as I've seen many raving blog reviews, but every time I went to buy it they were all sold out... which can only be a good thing! This mascara is amazing at making lashes look longer and fuller, what more can a girl ask for? If you haven't tried this already you need to, it'll change your life (& lashes) forever.

Seventeen High Drama Intense Liquid Eyeliner
This product is all a girl could ask for when it comes to liquid eyeliner. Never before have I been able to do my eyeliner so quickly let alone evenly! The applicator is quite thick which allows for  precise precision (always good!) and the liquid dries a matte black which I absolutely love!

Accessorize Nail Polish
The packaging of these nail polishes are so so stunning! Priced at £5 but looking double that these nail polishes come in 36 different shades ranging from pastels to glitters. Accessorize have really stepped up their game and I cannot wait to try more! It's hard to comment on their chip resistance as I have acrylic nails and so my nail polish never chips, but I would deffo recommend these to anyone! If you're a nude girl like me I would recommend 'Almond', it's a nude brown with purple undertones... its beautiful! 


Soap & glory supercat liquid liner
This eyeliner is possibly my favourite liquid liner that I have ever used in my entire life! I find it so easy to use and the colour is properly black (not some form of grey like so many are). The only thing I would say is that it makes a bit of a mess if you get it on your fingers or smudge it anywhere but other than that it is absolutely wonderful.

Maybelline lash sensational mascara
I have to second Abby on this (yes it's so good it needs to be mentioned twice!).
Beauty bloggers have been going on about this mascara for so long that you’re probably fed up of hearing about it. Unfortunately, I was a little bit late and only just started using it in the past few months BUT IT’S SO GOOD. I’ve read before that it’s a really good dupe for the Benefit Roller Lash mascara and it’s only a fraction of the price!

Plamer’s cocoa butter formula natural bronze gradual tanning moisturiser
This has pretty much been a staple throughout the whole summer. I have been using it every time I shave my legs as a moisturiser because it feels so nice but also on the rest of my body to give it a nice glow. I think this is a good alternative to using an actual fake tan because it is really natural and not too apparent (depending on how often you use it), it just gradually darkens the skin to give a nice natural-looking radiance.

Neutrogena visibly clear pore & shine daily scrub
Recently, perhaps because it’s been summer and I haven’t been wearing as much foundation, I have realised that the main problem area of my skin is really visible pores. Since noticing this I have been doing everything in my power to make my pores seem as minimal as possible. This is one of the products that I have been using every day, twice a day. I find that the little microbeads in the scrub are refreshing on the skin and you can really feel that the skin is being cleaned. It just leaves the skin feeling really smooth and it really does help to tighten pores.

Thank you for reading, we hope you enjoyed it :) We'd love to hear what you guys loved using this summer, feel free to leave us a comment.



3 comments:

  1. I would never think to buy nail polishes from Accessorize but you've opened my mind! Lovely photos by the way, the furry backdrop is so unique and works well!

    Emma Louise from theemmalouise.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was loving Maybelline Lash Sensational this summer too!


    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams