Latest pins
Tuesday, 15 September 2015

September Playlist


That's it, Autumn is only a week away (although with the weather we've been having in the UK it feels like it's been here for ages) so it's time to crack out the candles and start spending more time binge-watching your favourite TV show - as if we needed an excuse!
One of the best things about Autumn is lying in your dimly lit bedroom, or a nice warm bath, listening to a nice chilled out playlist... So, being the thoughtful people that we are, we thought that we would devise the perfect playlist for doing just that!


               

8 comments:

  1. This is the perfect autumn playlist! There are a few songs on here I haven't heard before that I am definitely going to be downloading!


    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This playlist is amazing! Perfect for those autumn evenings, when I'm doing my Maths homework haha. But seriously I'm already following it!

    Marianna X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a good playlist. Gets me in the mood for those chilly autumn afternoons in big cuddly jumpers with a cup of tea. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. My version of an awesome autumn playlist is a playlist that just makes you wanna make a cup of tea and hide under a blanket, and even though its still 30 degrees out side, thats pretty much all I want to do right now :)

    Allie | RainyAllie

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams