Latest pins
Sunday, 5 July 2015

Hitting 500 followers & the versatile blogger award!


So last week we were just casually browsing our emails, as we do so often, and we came across this...
It might seem insignificant but we just want to say thank you to every single person that follows us! We just started this blog to share some of our interests with people and we love doing our thing on here so we're so happy that 500 people care enough to follow us. Thank you, thank you, thank you.


We were also nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely Emily at emilyslittlenotepad, so we thought that it would be fitting to link that in with this post.

RULES:-
  1. Thank the person(s) who gave you this award
  2. Include a link to their blog
  3. Select bloggers you've recently discovered or follow regularly 
  4. Nominate these bloggers for this award 
  5. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself 
ABBY:-
1) One time when I was really drunk I thought it would be a good idea to wee in a fridge draw... it's a long story (isn't it always?!). 
2) I have a strange aversion to little girls. I just don't like them... so if the universe is listening right now, i'd prefer to squeeze out a few little boys in the future, hook a sister up?
3) My big toes are huge, in fact they're so big that when I drive bare feet I use them to brake. 
4) I recently learnt how to mow the lawn & I must say, i'm awesome at it.
5) This isn't really a fact about me but it's a life event shall we say... the other day I drove past a pug in the park and I literally started crying. I need one in my life, it's becoming a problem. 
6) I shake my dream catcher over the toilet & then flush to get rid of the bad dreams... does anyone else?
7) I often have internal battles with myself when it comes to making a decision. Right now as I write this I'm having a hard time deciding whether or not to go and get the washing from outside because it's raining.. but it's already wet now so do I even bother? Then again I don't want my clothes smelling of rain, but I might be too late... I just don't know!! D:

KAYLEIGH:-
1) When I was younger my parents never took me to Disneyland so now I have some strange obsession with Disneyland. Like I literally sit for hours watching videos on YouTube of the rides and the parades and stuff. 
2) I'm really in to music. My music taste is so varied because I just pretty much love all types. Going to gigs is my favourite past time in the entire world - nothing beats that rush of energy when you're in a crowd singing along to a cracking tune.
3) I have a little sister and she's like my BFF.
4) My favourite thing ever is when I'm in the shower of a morning, washing my hair and whatnot, and the sun shines through the window - I don't know what it is, it just makes me smile.
5) I've tweeted over 17,000 times (most of which are probably about fit celebs).
6) I get so easily obsessed with TV series'. I've gone through Skins, Game of Thrones, RuPaul's Drag Race, The Office and I'm currently obsessed with Entourage.
7) I wish I had blonde hair :(



OUR NOMINATIONS:-
http://islacatherine.wix.com/a-t-s-i
http://lipstickandconfetti.com

2 comments:

Latest Instagrams