Latest pins
Saturday, 20 June 2015

The Netflix Tag




1. What are your favourite series' to watch on Netflix?
Abby: American Horror Story, The Office US, Switched At Birth, Once Upon A Time, Pretty Little Liars, Gossip Girl... the list is endless!!
Kayleigh: The Office US is literally the best TV show I have ever watched on Netflix and off! It's my definite go to series.

2. What are you currently watching on Netflix?
A: Orange is the new black of course! Also, pretty little liars & switched at birth :)
K: Pretty Little Liars

3. If you could have any series, old or new on Netflix, what would it be?
A: True Blood. I've always wanted to watch it the whole way though but don't want to pay for it on DVD! Netflix, if you're reading, help a sister out?
K: Parks & Recreation (although it is on the US version, why not UK?!)

4. What is your one peeve about Netflix? 
A: I hate how the content is restricted by countries. We all pay the same amount so we should be able to access all the same shows and movies. It really annoys me.
K: ^^^ CAN I GET AN AMEN! 

5. What are your essentials for a perfect night with Netflix? 
A: Candles + Popcorn/crisps/chocolate... just a lot of food really + friends = a great night. Also, depending on the mood of the film/show I quite like chucking a glass of wine or big mug of tea into the mix! 
K: A nice comfy sofa/bed & a viewing buddy!

6. Recommend one series or film for someone else? 
A: Switched at birth (US Netflix). There's just something about this show that got me hooked.
K: I would definitely recommend watching the old school films because they're just so cool (Pretty in Pink, Say Anything etc), as well as RuPaul's drag race because it's hilare.


7. Name a series on Netflix you keep meaning to watch but haven't yet? 

A: There are a tonne of Netflix original series that look so good! Sense 8 & Between look really interesting, I just haven't got round to watching them yet :)
K: I keep meaning to properly start watching Orange is the new black but I just haven't yet!

8. Did you discover anything awesome because of Netflix?

A: Netflix has definitely introduced me to a lot of shows that I wouldn't have nessecirily watched if they were on TV. I think it's great at...
K: The Office US and RuPaul's drag race for sure. They have fast become my favourite TV series'.

9. What is your favourite film on Netflix?

A: Bloody hell, that's a tough one. Erm.. I don't really have a favourite but whenever i'm stuck on what to watch I always go to an Adam Sandler film, it's my weakness!!
K: Say Anything

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams