Latest pins
Saturday, 16 May 2015

THE SPRING TAG



1) What are your favourite Spring colours?
Abby: Mint, orange and nude colours are pretty.
Kayleigh: Yellows are so pretty in Spring, as are greens. 


2) What do you add to your Spring wardrobe?
A: Sandals obvs.
K: Lighter outerwear like kimonos and duster jackets.


3) What are your ultimate Spring lipsticks?
A: I like a light pink, like a pastel pink (e.g. Snob by Mac).
K: Nude colours are always nice for Spring, as well as more peachy colours (the ones available at Topshop are gorrrgeous).


4) What is your signature Spring fragrance?
A: Daisy by Marc Jacobs is so Springy.
K: Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf, or DKNY Be Delicious.


5) What is your Spring skin care routine?
A: It doesn't really change.
K: My skin care routine doesn't really change except maybe using a lighter moisturiser and making sure that I use a primer every day to keep make up on for longer.

6) How do you wear your hair in Spring?
A: I like to wear it up in case theres a Spring shower.
K: So far this Spring I've been using Salt Spray to make mermaid waves or tying my hair up in a high pony tail because it's just too hot to have your hair down sometimes!


7) Are there any beauty releases this Spring that you are excited about?
A: Michael Kors Hydrating Bronze Gel Creme looks stunning!
K: La Roche-Posay's cult Serozinc Spray Skin Cleanser looks ideal for summertime!


8) What are your favourite nail colours for Spring?
A: I like pinks, bright blues and orange/yellows.
K: Mint greens are always pretty. I love all of the colours from the Rita Ora nail collection for Rimmel London.


9) What's your favourite thing about Spring?
A: Lighter evenings and colourful trees.
K: I love the warmer weather, picnics, drinks in the sun and the smells of fresh cut grass to name a few.


10) What is your favourite flower?
A: Daffodils.
K: Tulips.


4 comments:

  1. This is such a fun post, I love the smell of freshly cut grass, I think it's one of the most beautiful scents ever :)

    Paula
    Thirteen Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mint and nude are two of my favorite colors right now too! They go so well together and are gorgeous in anything from clothing to homeware. Obsessed. ;)

    xo, mikéla / simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love duster jackets and kimonos to throw on in the evenings :) I also really like mint nails for Spring! xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yessss! We love a kimono, it goes with almost anything and is so airy which is perfect for spring/summer! :) x

      Delete

Latest Instagrams