Latest pins
Friday, 24 April 2015

BOOBS & BRAS

Girls, I need this post to just vent! 


So, let's just get this out there.. I have big boobs.. or as other may say, big jugs, knockers, hooters, traffic stoppers, titties, melons, fun bags (need I go on?!) .. I'm not bragging or rubbing it in your face, I'm just stating a fact. However, with these bad boys comes many struggles! Ignoring the back pain, the struggle to get clothing to fit, the unwanted attention, the dooming fate that they'll be down by knees by the time I'm 40 comes the annoying fact that it's almost impossible to find a pretty bra that actually fits! 

Yes, there are many websites online that stock DD+ bras but I want to be able to walk into a shop and actually try on bra's! Today for example I went into town and was forced into M&S knowing this was the only place that stocked my size. Now, I'm not saying there is anything wrong with M&S but I will say, me and my mum had a cheeky game of 'Spot the young person' whilst we were in there! Ok, so maybe I'm being too harsh, I found some bra's in my size and I tried them on with great hope and optimism... Alas, it did not end well. All the pretty bra's only went up to DD whilst the bra's for fuller busts only had a select few sizes on the shop floor and none out back! The bra's I did manage to find didn't flatter my shape at all and weren't exactly the most attractive/sexy thing out there... And let's not even talk about the price tags that are attached to these boulder holders!

I know there are loads of lingerie companies online that stock loads of beautiful bra's, such as Bravissimo, Curvy Kate & Figleaves but I don't want the hassle of ordering bra's only to find they don't fit and then have to send them back! I'm at the end of my tether and just want to be able to go into a shop like all my friends and try on all the pretty bras.. ahem, Topshop.. 

I have come to terms with my fate. However, that doesn't mean I'm not raging about it & would like to reserve the right to moan about it! :'D 

As much as I would love to walk around with no bra on (pure bliss), unfortunately this is not an option. Any shop suggestions would be great as I'm suffering from ridiculous boob over spill at the moment and we all know how unattractive that is! 




Thank you for reading my long rant & I hope you all have a great weekend!
Abby :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams