Latest pins
Friday, 2 January 2015

The Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award!



Thank you Amanda for the nomination! :)

The Rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
2. Answer the ten questions that have been set you.
3. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
4. Nominate 10 people.
5. HAVE FUN.



The Questions:
1. What is your most used foundation?
A: MAC matchmaster.. I use it everyday! :)
K: Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 hour Foundation

2. Favorite makeup brand?

A: This is the hardest question ever! There's just too many.. I love MAC so much, it's provided me with the best quality products and I've loved everything I've bought from there. 
K: I don't really have a favourite but I love Rimmel lipsticks so much so I will say them!


3. Do you prefer dark or bright nail polish?
A: I love dark nail polish in the Autumn/Winter months, but I love neons and bright colours in summer!
K: Snap ^


4. About how many pairs of shoes do you own?
A: Oh god, this is going to make me realise that I have a serious shoes problem.. Off the top of my head, because some of my shoes are still at Uni, I have about 45 (possibly even more!). Most of those are heels though, so it doesn't really count because I don't really wear them, I just can't help but buy them! Basically, I'm a shoe girl.
K: Probably around 30 ish, most of which I hardly wear!


5. If you could take an all expenses paid vacation for a week, where would you go?
A: God that would be something else! There's so many places I'd love to see but I think it'd have to be... Jamaica! :D
K: DISNEYLAND


6. Do you have any siblings? If so, how many?
A: Yeah, I have an older brother. That's it... although I basically count Kayleigh as my sister!
K: A wittle sister who is pretty much my mini me! ^ Also thats the cutest thing I've ever heard


7. Favorite book?
A: Beautiful Disaster (Jamie McGuire) or Bad Behaviour (Sheila O'Flanagan - BEST AUTHOR EVER)!
K: Time Traveller's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger 

8. Favorite celebrity Instagram account?
A: I don't really have a favourite, although I do like to check up on all the Kardashians (especially Khloe!) and also Holly, Vicky & Charlotte from GShore. 
K: I stalk Grimmy's instagram so bad! But I love all the Youtubers' instagram accounts because they post really nice pictures


9. How many blogs do you follow on Bloglovin'?
A & K: 733! 


10. What is one thing you'd like to do in 2015 that you never have done before?
A: Attend all my lectures and seminars.. that really would be a miracle!
K: I would love to travel to somewhere that I've never been before, or try yoga!

Our nominations!
Anna // Nicole // Gaby // Molly // Zoe // Lisa // Sophie //  Victoria // Claudia Rose // Amy

Our Questions...
1) If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
2) Do you have any pets?
3) Do you believe in love at first sight?
4) What is your favourite film?
5) What artists/bands have you seen live?
6) What's the meaning/reason behind the name of your blog?
7) Would you rather have lived during the 1920s, 60s or 80s?
8) If you could have a £5000 gift voucher for one shop, which would it be?
9) If you could marry any celebrity who would it be and why?
10) What is your favourite hot beverage?

1 comment:

Latest Instagrams