Latest pins
Friday, 2 January 2015

Our favourite Christmas presents of 2014 ❅

We are in no way bragging about the presents we received, we are so grateful to our friends and family and just wanted to share some of things we got, we can't wait to read what everyone else did for Christmas!... It certainly satisfies our nosy nature :) 






I am so grateful for the gifts I received, I really couldn't have asked for anything more this Christmas... well I mean, other than a holiday to Jamaica and perhaps £7,000,000! But in all seriousness, I am so thankful to my family and friends who made my Christmas so special. My thoughts went out to everyone around the world who weren't able to be with their loved ones this year and I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas.


So here are a few of the things I received that I absolutely love!...

I just love love love a lace up heel at the moment, I think they are so elegant and classic. When I saw these online at New Look I was on the phone straight away to my mum asking her if she could let Santa know that these babies were high up on my wish list! :D The heel is around 4 inches and so they're not too high! At 5'10 I'm not too keen on wearing really high heels as I tower over everyone, but these are perfect. I can't wait to wear these with a pair of black skinnies, an oversized jumper and a colossal handbag, preferably one with fur! 






I adore this eyeshadow palette by makeup revolution, with 144 shades and a price tag of £10 what's not to love?! The colours are pigmented and apply to the skin beautifully, they do take a little bit more effort to blend than other eyeshadows I've tried, but I cannot wait to get stuck into these! This pallette really does cater to suit anyone, it's large variety of neutral colours are gorgeous, with both shimmer and matte shades, the colours vary right the way up to neon colors for those brave makeup lovers out there!

Ultimate eyeshadow collection - £10



I'd previously had one of these mirrors but the bulb broke and unfortunately they are irreplaceable :(
These mirrors make your makeup so much easier to apply, it illuminates your face and allows for a more flawless coverage and application of all makeup. The light really helps you to see where needs extra work, or if anywhere needs a touch more blending. I would 110% recommend this to anyone that doesn't have one, it makes life so much easier and really does make a difference when it comes to the overall finish of your makeup. 

No7 Illuminate makeup mirror - £19.99




Now this may seem like a silly little present, but to me this was the bestest invention in the whole universe! I'm a tad obsessed with pugs to the point where one night I was lying in bed with Kayleigh and I actually began to tear because I didn't have one! Yes, it's sad but I just can't help it. But I'm please to say that this little pug plug, whom I've name George (I tried to pick a bit of a cheeky name, he does see everyone naked after all!), is satisfying my needs in the pug department and keeps me company in the bath, he likes to bob around and get lost in the fog of bubbles :)

Floating pug bath plug - £6




I think I'm a little behind on this craze but I received a selfie stick this year and I love it so much! I have literally taken so many pointless photos with it but i just can't help it, it's so magical and amazing! I can't wait to whack it out on NYE and snap away :)






I have the original Naked palette and really wanted to try out a new one, it was tough deciding between 2 & 3, but after much deliberation and logical thought I decided to give number 3 a go! I can't wait to try it, the colours are so beautiful and if it's anything like the first, I'm sure it'll live up to my expectations! :D












This Christmas I wasn't really sure what I wanted but the presents I received were absolutely perfect! It really showed me how well my family truly know me! 
I hope you all got everything you wanted too.







The first present that I opened on Christmas morning was this travel mug from my sister. It's not the most expensive or extravagant present but I absolutely love it! It's so cute! Not to mention, it's actually practical because it means that I can take a nice cup of tea to Uni with me on a cold Monday morning. 

The next thing is this Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanse and Polish Cleanser. I had wanted this for sooo long and was so excited to try this on Christmas day! I know that people talk about it all the time, but it really is as good as they say! The formula is so soft on the skin, you can literally rub it on your eyes (softly of course) and it doesn't sting at all. A little bit goes a long way so it's definitely worth the £16 price tag and I'm not kidding when I say it leaves your skin feeling as smooth as a baby's bottom!



Okay anyone that knows me will know that this is pretty much the perfect thing to get me for Christmas if you have no idea what to get. I absolutely love going to gigs but very rarely have the money to go to all the ones that I want to. I plan to use this on tickets to see someone that I have never seen before because to me, there is nothing better than being in a crowd of people with your adrenaline pumping, a cold beer in your hand and a great live band in front of you.




 The final thing that I want to share with you are these gorgeous pictures from this amazing Etsy shop Oh Gosh, Cindy! I have never in my life bought any form of art work or wall art but I seen a few of these on instagram a while back and fell in love! They look so cute in frames and, as I have recently moved house, they look perfect on my bare walls. 







2 comments:

  1. I received the naked 3 palette as well! I absolutely love it, the colours are so gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your presents!

    xx

    Curvybird.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams