Latest pins
Sunday, 28 December 2014

New Years Eve Outfit Inspo!

New Years Eve outfit inspiration! 

We hope you all had an amazing Christmas! But now that crimbo has passed it's important we end the year with a big bang! There's only .. days left til NYE and so we thought we would share some outfit ideas with you guys! We used Polyvore to create these, you can create your own outfit, search all brands & labels, it's great to see what an outfit would look like together without having to buy it first! 


Abbys ideas :)


I absolutely love statement pieces in any outfit and so for this I thought a striking yellow clutch would compliment an otherwise all black outfit beautifully! 














Whenever I see someone wearing nude I usually think 'She's deffo a classy broad.'. As a result, there was really no question about it, I just had to have an outfit that revolved around nude accessories! 

Necklace




Kayleigh's ideas 


I absolutely love leather. It can be dressed up or dressed down, but in this case I think these leather pencil skirts work really well with a lace bralet because I really like the idea of wearing 2 different fabrics (fabric clashing): leather and lace.
I would probably leave the accessories to a minimum and instead focus more on make-up with a silvery, sparkly eye and nude lips.




Lipstick: MAC

Glitter Dust: BARRY M


Skirts: Both RIVER ISLAND

Black Shoes: ASOS
Monochrome Shoes: NEW LOOK
Bralet: MISSGUIDED







I think a lot of the time, people can be put off by jumpsuits because you have the issue of, what shoes do I wear? Will I get too hot? And what about the issue with going to the toilet?! CALM DOWN. BREATHE.
Jumpsuits can look amazing when they're styled properly, trust me it can be worth taking that little bit longer to undress in the loos, I mean look at Bey!
I say, it's new year, try something different!
Black jumpsuits can look very slimming and when paired with a red lip it's just plain dangerous (in a good way, obvs). Here are some examples of some jumpsuits that would look smokin' this new years, if you dare!

1. BOOHOO
2. ASOS
3. NEW LOOK @ ASOS
4. RARE LONDON
5. MISSGUIDED


We hope these ideas helped in some way or got you excited about looking for a NYE outfit! Feel free to drop us a comment, we'd love to hear your ideas!

A & K x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams