Latest pins
Monday, 1 December 2014

BLOGMAS DAY ONE: The Christmas Tag




Sorry we haven't posted in a few days, we've been so busy at uni and just haven't had the chance! But we're back and to start off December in the right way here's our Christmas tag! I hope you're all feeling as festive as we are! :) 



1. Do you like to stay in your PJs or dress up for Christmas?
A: It depends. If we're going out for Christmas dinner then I go all out, but if not I stay in my comfies all day.
K: I get dressed in the morning to visit the family but as soon as I get home it's back in to the jammies!

2. If you could only buy one person a present this year, who would it be excluding friends and family?

A: I'd buy Rapunzel some hair extensions because Flynn Ryder when to town on her hair with that knife, the knob.
K: I would get Pete Doherty a present as a congratulations for overcoming his addiction to drugs,


3. Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?

A: Well what would you do on Christmas morning if you didn't open your presents? Fucking nothing
K: I was always allowed to open a small one on Christmas Eve but the rest on Christmas morning

4. Whats your favourite Christmas movie?
A: The Holiday. I love that film so much!

K: It's a wonderful life is my favourite film at any time of year

5. Favourite Christmas scent?
A: Cinnamon 

K: Gingerbread or Pine


6. What’s your favorite Christmas meal or treat?

A: *debates for a while* Quality Streets, Heroes, Celebrations... and nuts
K: I just love the fact that you can eat whatever you want at Christmas and no-one looks at you funny


7. What's your favourite Christmas song?
A: Elvis Presley // Blue Christmas, but Michael Buble is THE musical Santa.
K: Bing Crosby // White Christmas or Slade // Merry Christmas Everybody

8. Any Holiday traditions?
A: Bucks Fizz for breakfast & Royal Family in the evening.
K: Going to the Cinema on Christmas Eve then going home and getting in to new jammies

9. What's the best gift you've ever received?
A: I'm very materialistic, so anything really.
K: The best gift that I have ever and will ever receive is the gift of life and love
A: ^^^ haha, LOL.


10. Which do you like better, Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?

A: Christmas Eve
K: I think the build up is probably better than the actual day


11. White lights, or colored lights?A: White. I'm classic, classically beautiful
K: White & Red

12. Dream place to spend Christmas?A: Where the Northern Lights are, Iceland.

K: DISNEYLAND

13. What do you hope to 
receive this Christmas?A: A PUG!!

K: I just hope to be well this year because last year I was in a bad way

14. If you could rename one of Santa's reindeer what would you call it?

A: Steve
K: Mittens

15. What's the best thing about Christmas?
A: Spending time with my family and the fact that it's acceptable to drink the moment you wake up to the moment you go to sleep. Oh and snow, if we ever had it -.-

K: ^^ Pretty much

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams