Latest pins
Tuesday, 9 December 2014

BLOGMAS DAY 8: OUR FAVOURITE YOUTUBERS!

On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
a cracking set of bloggers!

Abby's top 3...



I just love the way Nicole does her videos, they're so real and fun to watch, she reviews products very well, and creates beautiful make up ideas, but she's also very down to earth and likes to 'chat' with the views. It's one of the many reasons I like to watch her videos so much, she's very relatable. There's not many people that can pull off a neon eye, neon lips and neon pink blush in one look, but this Youtuber can not only do it, but she works it! If you like to watch youtubers who don't take life too seriously then i would deffo recommend Nicole! :D 




2) Shaaanxo

I only started following Shannon's channel a few weeks ago and I have been loving every video! She is from New Zealand and videos all things beauty and fashion. Her makeup videos are so creative and beautiful and I like the variety of products she uses in all her videos, they vary in price which is great for me because I love discovering cheap makeup miracles! I absolutely love her First Impression videos, especially her foundation ones. She's so honest, and allows the viewers to really get a feel of the different makeup products by coming back throughout the day to show how well the product is lasting, if there are any patchy areas, any shiny areas etc. I could literally sit and watch hundreds of her videos and not get bored. If you haven't already I would 100% recommend checking out her channel! :D



3) Carli Bybel


I love love love the different make up ideas that Carli has brought to me over the past year, she is so creative with colours and I love how she uses drugstore products in her videos, there's not many youtubers these days who favour drugstore products over the big labels! If only the makeup ideas she creates would make me look like her, she's so beautiful! Not only does she film make-up tutorials, she also does fashion look books, fitness and diet, Q&A's, vlogs.. she has so much to offer, and I just love watching her videos. 


Kayleigh's top 3...




Tanya is one of the first YouTubers I ever watched back a few years ago and I immediately loved her. I think that her channel is quite a popular one, but it’s because her channel has the perfect mixture of Beauty and Fashion tips, lifestyle videos and collaborations. I love how Tanya has such a wide range when it comes to style: dressing up, dressing down, classic, casual- and every time she looks amazing! It’s also an extremely good thing that she used to be a make-up artist because it means that you can fully trust what she says about beauty and skincare.

  

Velevetgh0st or Gabriella Lindley is a 20 year old blogger/YouTuber from Sheffield.
I actually started following Gabriella on Instagram a few years ago but I didn't really know who she was, I just loved her pictures. Since then, her YouTube channel has grown so much and I absolutely love it. I love how she just has fun on her videos and doesn't take herself so seriously. I love her sense of style and her make up tutorials, but most of all I have to say I love when she does videos about home-ware because her taste is, in my opinion, perfect.
Oh and also, she’s a great singer!
If you don’t know who she is, I would definitely recommend watching a few videos here.


3     
       
       3) Tyler Oakley

This one is a bit different from the rest of the YouTubers we've mentioned, but is just as important nonetheless. Tyler, again, is one of the first YouTube I ever watched and he literally stole my heart straight away. I feel like he is me in male form; he loves cute guys, being sassy and Queen B- Hello?! What’s not to love?!
Pretty much every single one of his videos makes me laugh out loud, but it’s also important to note that he’s actually really good at giving advice. I just find that he cheers me up on days when I'm not feeling my best. His genuine good nature and his tremendous amounts of sass just make him an absolute pleasure to watch.




We love watching Youtube videos after long boring days at uni so we'd love to hear about your favourite Youtubers! Feel free to comments down below and let us know :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams