Latest pins
Thursday, 4 December 2014

BLOGMAS DAY 4: GIFT IDEAS FOR HIM


On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
Some smashing gift ideas for him!





1. Boss Bottled, 50ml - £41
2. Dark Grey Brushed Tartan Scarf - £14
3. Dark Red Cable Knit Beanie Hat - £12
4. The Revolution, Russell Brand - £9
5. Triwa Nevil Strap Watch - £185
6. Calvin Klein Boxers - £28.20
7. Breaking Bad Travel Mug - £15
8. Beard & Moustache Care Gift Set - £29.50
9. Chanel, Allure Homme Sport 50ml - £48
10. Studio Headphones, Beatbydre - £269.95
11. Game of Thrones Boxset, Season 1-3 - £32



If you guys have any gift ideas for him please let us know... We both struggle so much when it comes to buying presents for the men in our life! 

A&K x

4 comments:

  1. These are all such fab ideas! The DVD in particular as I can get a discount, haha. ;D

    Jade x
    jadethejourno.blogspot.co.uk ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. The breaking bad travel mug is perfect! Love reading your posts, Yasmin & Sophie, thecococrush

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such good ideas I've already done my Christmas shopping but if I hadn't I would have been using some of these ideas like the DVD and the boss aftershave!
    Good luck with Blogmas! I'm doing it too :)
    Lucy x
    www.lucyabbaszadeh.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm planning on getting my boyfriend headphones, but not Beats - I've heard they aren't actually that good and there are so many better options around!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams